Friday, September 25, 2009

Kudos from riders

Some posts regarding Stocksdale Trails that have been found on the forums:

--I rode Stocksdale for the second time this morning and I must say I love the switchbacks I find it to be a very athletic romp with a change of direction every two or three seconds. I find myself more worn out after 14 miles here than I tend to after 24 at SMV. And the nice thing is even with it being a short course, each lap I found myself getting faster and that just made it funner.

--This was a fun ride, a lot of climbing it seems at times.

--I took my wife and some friends out there and we rode on Saturday. I rode the first time with all of them and then again by myself to get an idea of the flow with a little speed going. I am impressed with the trail. It's not an epic all day trail by any means, but it's a great start and I'm extremely excited to finally have some single track in Liberty.

--I have to agree. I haven't ridden SWW a lot until just recently. I think I've got more work hours on it than ride hours. I'm growing more fond of it all the time. Nothing suppa' technical, just fun flowing, short climb trail. I had a blast out there tonight rolling it on the single speed.

No comments: